MY HOLIDAY STORY


Assalamu’alaikum Wr, Wb.
Shalom, Om Swastiastu. 
Namo Buddhaya. 

   Happy New Year !! 
How your Holiday? I hope that's fun. Holiday with your family and friends are fun. 
And Wellcome back in my Blog, I'll share my holiday story. 

   On Sunday, December 22nd 2019 I went with my friend to Brian's Birthday Party at the cafe in South Jakarta. Fyi, Brian or Young K is Band from South Korea, and actually i'm not his fans but i just accompanied my friend. 

(https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/25-times-day6-young-k-reminded-the-world-bassists-hot/)


   We went up the bus, hm... maybe 2 more hours.
when  arrived it turned out that the cafe was crowded, we also did not expected. 
We queued in and ordered drinks. When ordering this drink that made me and my friend upset. 
That is, we've waited two hours for 2 cups of coffee, even though the line in front of us has gotten the order and we just passed it.
   Even so they remain friendly to us. 

  Our emotions subsided when I got freebies and I met old friends, and made new friends too. We get acquainted and go home together.
(Young K's freebies at birthday party, we got sticker, hand banner etc )
 My  holiday is not fancy, not beautiful as yours,
but I'm still grateful to be able to fill my holiday time with friends.
 
If it's from me, I'm sorry if i've mistake.
The perfection is only in God. 
See you on my next blog, thank you~
If you want to be friends with me, you can follow it;
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Komurala1
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/naurahsqh/?hl=id


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CHAPTER 8 : MY IDOL

CHAPTER 7 : THE WRIGHT BROTHERS

ENGLISH JOURNAL GROUP 6